A tactile material which has been used for millennia in nautical, construction, apparel and food applications, Cork is the ultimate traditional material fit for the future. By repurposing this wonder material for our range of extremely fat edged and chubby silhouette furniture, we have taken full advantage of the elasticity, the sound absorption and water proof nature of cork, which combined with its natural beauty makes a unique set of seriously sculptural furniture with expressive minimalist attributes and superior functionality.
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Designed in 2020
- Appearance will change over time with use
- Care Instructions: Tables will need periodic maintenance
- Assembly Required
- Available in two sizes
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Cork. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 37.4 in Dia x 29.5 in H
- Large: 47.2 in Dia x 29.5 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: CFRT02-M1, CFRT01-M1 Catalog ID 37902907 Reference ID "Tom Dixon Cork Round Table" (Stock ID 5241480347693)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Tom Dixon:
3 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.