Thoroughly tested by founder and creative management.
Originally Norm Architects designed a table especially for Bjarne Hansen - the creative director and founder at Menu. The table was meant for Bjarnes living room at home. While at it, Norm also manufactured some tables for their own studio. All three of them have used those tables ever since.
After being tested and used for years by their founder and design managers - they think it’s safe to say that the design is approved.
So, for their SS15 collection they’ve decided to launch the Snaregade tables in three variants, rectangular, oval and round. Suitable as a dining table or work table. A round one for the meeting room or a rectangular in the kitchen. Everything goes.
And as for the name? Snaregade is the name of the street in Copenhagen where Kasper Ronn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen have their studio.
Besides being the ideal office desk, the oval variant, perfect for the kitchen, would also be equally perfect as a meeting table and in the dining room. Despite the uncomplicated design, this series of tables is a genuine eye-catcher due to the uniquely designed leg construction in combination with a clean and sophisticated table surface.
Designed by Norm Architects.
- Snaregade Collection
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Recommended seating: 6-8 chairs
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Materials Stained oak veneer, powder coated steel.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 82.7 in W x 37.4 in D x 28.7 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 83 in W x 39 in D x 3 in H
Product Weight: 85.63 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 94 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1151539, 1151139, 1151149, 1151689, 1151849 GTIN5709262026111, 5709262026036, 5709262026197, 5709262026272, 5709262049929 Catalog ID 12713979 Reference ID "Menu Snaregade Oval Table" (Stock ID 9486940233)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.