Need a dining table bench? Looking for entryway ideas? A storage bench for bedroom or living room? These contemporary benches have all the versatility you could ask for. Composed of wood, metal, and leather these contemporary bench designs know a thing or two about multi tasking—bringing perfect proportions, impeccable workmanship, hidden storage, and ravishing looks to the art of getting horizontal.
Modern Dining Benches
Top 10 Contemporary Benches
Luxury Modern Dining Room Ideas For Elevated Mealtime
For those who enjoy the finer things in life, a memorable dining experience is effortlessly realized with our top picks for a truly luxurious and modern dining room design.
Incorporate dining benches for beautiful and useful seating
Dining benches are a versatile, purposeful, and accommodating seating option for your modern dining room. Not only do they provide ample seating at your dining table, but they can also be moved and used elsewhere in the home as needed. Your bench can be used every day during meals, or it can simply serve as additional seating for guests. Benches are also decorative, aesthetically pleasing additions to your dining space.
How to choose the perfect dining bench
- Go for a contemporary bench to make an unbeatable modern statement.
- Choose a mid-century modern design for its retro, eye-catching, unique style.
- Use a farmhouse bench to create an inviting, warm ambiance.
- Select a traditional bench for timeless appeal.
- Incorporate Scandinavian seating to take advantage of clean lines and stunning simplicity.
- Brown, gray, and tan hues bring a neutral touch to your space, making them the ideal complement to tables, chairs, and decor of any color or style.
- White benches bring a clean and modern feel to the dining room.
- Go for a bright shade of green, red, orange, or blue for an unexpectedly bold pop of color.
- A black bench brings a high-contrast, rich tone to your dining area.
- Wood is a classic favorite for its sturdiness, texture, natural hues, and quality.
- Metal brings an industrial touch to your space. It’s also a durable and lasting material, which means it’s sure to withstand the wear and tear of day-to-day life.
- Wicker is a popular choice for outdoor dining, but it’s also a chic way to bring unexpected boho style into your dining area.
- Choose a bench with a backrest for maximum comfort and support.
- Opt for an upholstered bench to combine function, texture, and style.
- Use a storage bench to maximize the footprint of your seating. A modern storage bench is the ideal place to stash extra table linens or other odds and ends.
Use benches to set an accommodating scene in your modern dining room
Dining benches are an ideal complement to your contemporary dining space. With versatility, spacious seating, and unique designs, the modern dining bench selection at 2Modern is unmatched. Choose a style that complements your existing dining table and chairs, or use your bench as an opportunity to create an eclectic atmosphere in your dining room. With top brands like Loll Designs, ARTLESS, Barlow Tyrie, Fermob, RS Barcelona, Copeland Furniture, and more, you’re sure to find the modern dining bench that suits your style and your space.
Top Products: Bok Bench by Ethnicraft | Hven Bench by Fritz Hansen | Dining Bench by MASH Studios | You and Me 87 Inch Bench by RS Barcelona | Branch Bench by Blu Dot | Von Bench by L.Ercolani | BM1871 Bench by Carl Hansen and Son | Cutter Bench by Fritz Hansen | Stacking Large Bench by District Eight | Stacking Small Bench by District Eight | Amicable Split Bench by Blu Dot | Originals Love Seat by L.Ercolani