Screw Table is a simple, honest design, inspired by materials and processes of the industrial revolution. Its rotating top on a threaded steel pole allows for adjustable height, while being sturdy, durable, elegant and ideally suited for use both inside and outside.
- Designed in 2007
- Country of Origin: Poland
- Assembly required
- Available in White Marble top
The tripod base is made from sand cast iron. The process involves compacting sand into a casting box around a tool which is carefully removed by hand. Liquid iron is poured into the cavity to form the shape. Once solidified, it is machined steel thread and powder-coated black to finish.
Clean with a soft damp cloth no abrasive agents. Assemble on a soft cloth to avoid scratching the frame.Product Details
Materials Powder coated cast iron with a solid steel shaft white marble top. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 35.4 in Dia x 22.4-32.2 in H
- Base: 23.6 in W x 23.6 in D x 24.8 in H
- Top: 40.9 in W x 40.9 in D x 4.3 in H
- Base: 39.68 lbs.
- Top: 72.75 lbs.
- Base: 48.5 lbs.
- Top: 116.85 lbs.
SKUSCB03-TOPT04W Catalog ID 27779889 Reference ID "Tom Dixon Screw Café Table" (Stock ID 3885303267373)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.