Made in Vermont by Copeland Furniture. Combining the clean, unadorned lines of the International Modernists with organic and geometric forms. The years following WWII were a time of uncertainty but also of great hope and progress.
- Catalina Collection
- Designs of the period reflected that sense of hope and the promise of an ideal future
- In our current period, one finds comfort and nostalgia in Catalina’ s retro-modern shapes and sensibilities
- The Catalina Dining Room is crafted in solid American black walnut hardwood with natural finish or cherry hardwood with choice of finish
- Catalina Dining items are finished with a low sheen (10 sheen) top coat
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
|| WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 >
78 Inch Length: 40 W x 78 L x 30 H
60 Inch Length: 40 W x 60 L x 30 H
Shipping Time: Ships in 7-8 weeks.
Ships via Complimentary 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.