Modern solid surface and modern walnut dining furniture.
- Part of the PETER FRANCIS collection by Saloom Furniture
- Designed by Peter Saloom
- Country of Manufacture: Winchendon, Massachusetts, USA
- Plastic foot glide
- All wood surfaces have a high performance catalyzed top coat applied, which protects the furniture from moisture and most household chemicals
- Wave edge top
- Solid walnut top with sculpted edge and sand cast aluminum base
- Sand cast distressed solid aluminum base
- Hand applied multi-step finishes
- Natural grain variations and character markings enhance the beauty of their tables and make every piece unique
- Suitable for indoor use
- Available in 2 wood finishes: Black Walnut, White Corian
- Available in 2 sizes: small, large
Designed by Peter Saloom.
- Saloom recommends using trivets, placemats, and coasters to protect the table top from hot plates and water rings/extra moisture
- Dining table may be cleaned with a mild dish soap or wood soap and dried with a soft towel or cloth
- Avoid consistent direct sunlight since ultraviolet rays may change the color of the wood over time
- American Made
- ADA Compliant
Materials Walnut, aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 80 in W x 42 in D x 29 in H
- Large: 96 in W x 42 in D x 29 in H
Box 1: 87.75 in W x 51.25 in D x 6.75 in H
Box 2: 31 in W x 31 in D x 13 in H
Box 1: 99 in W x 48.5 in D x 7 in H
Box 2: 31 in W x 31 in D x 13 in H
- Small: 187 lbs.
- Large: 208 lbs.
Box 1: 127 lbs.
Box 2: 60 lbs.
Box 1: 148 lbs.
Box 2: 60 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: WWWS 4280 APO-Black Walnut, WWWS 4296 APO-Black Walnut Catalog ID 7717282 Reference ID "Saloom Furniture Apollo Walnut Dining Table" (Stock ID 5845010117)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Saloom Furniture:
Effective May 1, 2005 Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. offers a limited warranty to the original purchaser for one year from the date of invoice against manufacturer’s defects. We warrant our furniture products to be free from defects in construction and workmanship under normal household and consumer use. If a defect is found during the warranty period, Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. will exchange, repair or replace the defective products. Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. has sole discretion to determine which method will be used to correct defects. Repairs or replacements shall only be made by an authorized Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. dealer.
Before warranty service will be rendered, the Purchaser must submit a purchase receipt or other proof of the date of purchase. Shipping and handling charges for return to the factory must be prepaid by the Purchaser with return shipment/freight paid by Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. Reimbursement for repairs made locally must be approved by Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. in writing in advance.
This limited warranty excludes damages resulting from neglect, damage caused by accidental or intentional acts, institutional or commercial use, exposure to extreme or abnormal heat, cold, dryness, moisture or humidity, unauthorized repair or alteration, and misuse or abuse of the products. Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. will not cover damage that results from normal wear and tear or accidents including scratches, burns, water marks or indentations. This warranty also does not cover damage that occurs in shipment to the Purchaser as a result of the mishandling of the products by independent common carriers.
Each piece of wood is unique and therefore, variation of color and grain can occur form piece to piece. All furniture is built in environmentally controlled conditions. Humidity and temperature are highly regulated in our factories. However, wood will expand and contract with changes in temperature and humidity and Saloom Furniture Co. Inc. will not replace a table that has a slight gap either in the center or at the ends where the two table halves meet. This is normal movement and will change with changing conditions/seasons. Care must be taken to control the temperature and humidity in the area where the furniture is placed. Checking or splitting of natural wood products along a “wood grain line” is a condition which may or may not occur in these wood products and is usually the result of excessive dryness of the wood, and therefore, this condition is expressly excluded from the terms and conditions of this limited warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.