Isamu Noguchi's playful tables were manufactured in 1954 in varying sizes. Features a signature plate under the table top with the KnollStudio logo and Isamu Noguchi's signature. Sculptural base consists of a column of chrome-plate steel wires set into a cast iron black base. The Cyclone table is GREENGUARD certified. Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However if an item is customized or made to order, such as this product, 2Modern cannot cancel the order after 48 hours of placement or accept a return.
Designed by Isamu Noguchi.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- KnollStudio logo and Isamu Noguchi’s signature are stamped on the underside of the tabletop
- Available in Black Base/Black Top or Black Base/White Top color
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Tabletop is Birch plywood with black or white laminate surface and a natural Birch edge.
Column is chrome-plated steel wire.
Base is case iron with black textured powder coat finish.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 36 in W x 28 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 311-F-1, 311-F-2 Catalog ID 128221 Reference ID "Knoll Small Cyclone Dining Table" (Stock ID 197010105)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $189.23
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.