The Saarinen Tulip Table by Knoll was a revolutionary modern dining table because it stood in stark contrast to the pedestal tables that came before this groundbreaking design. Determined to “clear up the slum of legs,” that defined most dining table designs, Eero Saarinen was said to have taken his idea for a different kind of pedestal base from the shape formed by a drop of viscous liquid. Today the Knoll Saarinen Round Dining Table remains possibly the most iconic modern dining table in the world—both timelessly beautiful and a full-fledged classic.
- Saarinen Collection
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various bases and sizes
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Eero Saarinen.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Tabletop features beveled edge.
Base is heavy molded cast aluminum with white, black or grey paint.
Top attaches to base with threaded rod.
- 36 Inch: 35.25 in W x 28.25 in H
- 42 Inch: 42.25 in W x 28.25 in H
- 47 inch: 47.25 in W x 28.25 in H
- 54 Inch: 54 in W x 28.25 in H
- 60 Inch: 60 in W x 28.25 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 172TR-2/F2, 173TR-F2-2, 176TR-F2-2, 164TR-F2-2, 165TR-F2-2, 172TR-1/F2, 173TR-F2-1, 176TR-F2-1, 164TR-F2-1, 165TR-F2-1, 172TR-MF1-1, 173TR-MF1-1, 176TR-MF1-1, 164TR-MF1-1, 165TR-MF1-1, 172TR-MF1-2, 173TR-MF1-2, 176TR-MF1-2, 164TR-MF1-2, 165TR-MF1-2, 172TR-2/GCS, 173TR-GCS-2, 176TR-GCS-2, 164TR-GCS-2, 165TR-GCS-2, 172TR-2/MAS, 173TR-MAS-2, 176TR-MAS-2, 164TR-MAS-2, 165TR-MAS-2, 172TR-1/MAS, 173TR-MAS-1, 176TR-MAS-1, 164TR-MAS-1, 165TR-MAS-1, 172TR-1/GCS, 173TR-GCS-1, 176TR-GCS-1, 164TR-GCS-1, 165TR-GCS-1, 172TR-MG-1, 173TR-MG-1, 176TR-MG-1, 164TR-MG-1, 165TR-MG-1, 172TR-MG-2, 173TR-MG-2, 176TR-MG-2, 164TR-MG-2, 165TR-MG-2, 172TR-F2-3, 172TR-MF1-3, 172TR-MAS-3, 172TR-GCS-3, 172TR-MG-3, 173TR-F2-3, 173TR-MF1-3, 173TR-MAS-3, 173TR-GCS-3, 173TR-MG-3, 176TR-F2-3, 176TR-MF1-3, 176TR-MAS-3, 176TR-GCS-3, 176TR-MG-3, 164TR-F2-3, 164TR-MF1-3, 164TR-MAS-3, 164TR-GCS-3, 164TR-MG-3, 165TR-F2-3, 165TR-MF1-3, 165TR-MAS-3, 165TR-GCS-3, 165TR-MG-3, 172TR-VB-1, 172TR-VB-2, 172TR-VB-3, 173TR-VB-1, 173TR-VB-2, 173TR-VB-3, 176TR-VB-1, 176TR-VB-2, 176TR-VB-3, 164TR-VB-1, 164TR-VB-2, 164TR-VB-3, 165TR-VB-1, 165TR-VB-2, 165TR-VB-3 Catalog ID 1311804 Reference ID "Knoll Saarinen Round Dining Table" (Stock ID 428818876)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $173.25
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.