At first glance, Vetra could be no more than a traditional, old-fashioned, blown-glass lamp, but turning it on yields a surprise. Joan Gaspar uses a completely closed glass diffuser as a reflector, and creatively places the light source outside -instead of inside- the shade. The Vetra gives off more light than one would expect, without glare. Much of the light is directed downward, and the rest is filtered toward the inside of the shade, subtly illuminating it. Like an echo multiplying the light, when it’s on, its entire outline is drawn out and seems to come alive.
This collection was designed in table, suspension and floor models in different diameters (8”, 13” & 17”).
- Vetra Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Assembly required
- Matte-finish blown glass shade with lacquered aluminum dissipater
- Base and stem in lacquered iron
- Black electrical cord
- 3-step motion-sensor dimmer
- cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Black or White finish
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Use a soft damp cloth, with soap or neutral detergent
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- UL Listed
Materials Lacquered iron frame.
Blown glass shade.
- Overall: 12.6 in Dia x 54.3 in H
- Shade: 12.6 in Dia x 5.9 in H
- Base: 13.4 in Dia
- Cord Length: 79.2 in
- 1 x 20.45W 120V 1019 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A689-020, A689-019 Catalog ID 27938524 Reference ID "Marset Vetra P LED Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 3924346961965)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service