The 9602 Floor Lamp, also known as “Chinese Hat” was designed by Paavo Tynell in 1935 for the Hotel Aulanko. Characterised by its elegant and airy lampshade and rattan-covered stem, the 9602 Floor Lamp shows the designer’s limitless imagination and unparalleled ability to create designs of enduring beauty. Adding a playful, exuberant quality to the top, balanced by the more static form of the base, the 9602 Floor Lamp is perfectly suited for creating a gentle ambient light in the domestic living room.
Designed by Paavo Tynell.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Center pole: Rattan covered
- Brass fabric wire
- Black plug
- Supply voltage: AC power
- Due to natural materials surface and structure can vary
- All lamps can be fitted with a dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Polished Brass finish
- Available in Canvas or Wicker Willow shade color
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, canvas, rattan. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 24.8 in Dia x 60.6 in H
- Base: 9.5 in Dia
- Wire Length: 78.7 in
- Incandescent, Halogen, LED compatible
- 2 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included) OR
- 2 x 46W max 120V E26 (medium base) Halogen lamp (not included) OR
- 13-16W 120V E26 (medium base) 1530 Lumens, 90CRI LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10003869, 10003870 GTIN5710902837622, 5710902837233 Catalog ID 36172598 Reference ID "Gubi 9602 Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 5155404972077)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.