The young, light-weight appearance recalling the shape of a cigar, which ironically gives it its name, the soft light that it emits and the ease with which it blends in with the most varied contexts, have made it a great success that it is today, so much so that it is also part of the permanent collection on exhibit at the New York MoMA. The diffuser consists of four satin finish polyethylene segments. Small round metal hooks hold two subsequent elements together without them touching, leaving room for three slim empty bands that fill up with light when the lamp is on.
Designed by Jozeph Forakis.
- Havana Collection
- Designed by Jozeph Forakis, 1993
- On / Off Switch
- Available in Aluminum or Chrome finish
- Made in Italy
- Quick Ship
Materials Diffuser consisting of four injection-molded polyethylene parts joined by chromed metal hooks.
Base, diffuser support and rod made of epoxy powder coated or glossy chromed metal.
- Overall: 9.1 in W x 66.9 in H
- Cable Length: 98.4 in
- 1 x 150W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 040003 10 U, 040003C 10 U Catalog ID 1205017 Reference ID "Foscarini Havana Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 415064948)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.