This floor light takes inspiration from the natural balance and elegant proportions that are found in the form of the Tulip Bud. It borrows inspiration from leaf profile of the Cocoon range, which intersect their opposite leaf as a mirror image adding visually stunning contrasts at every angle of vision.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Alex MacMaster.
- Country of manufacture: England
- Designed by Alex MacMaster, launched in 2013
- Foot switch and plug
- Black fabric coated flex cord
- UL Listed
- Available in Walnut or Oak color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials
Core: Birch plywood.
Veneer: American black walnut or American white oak.
Base: Mild steel plated with bronze.
- Overall: 17 in Dia x 59 in H
- Cord Length: 98 in
- Compact Fluorescent
- 1 x 20W max 120V E26 (medium base) Globe Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- 1 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) Globe Halogen lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 290007, 290008 Catalog ID 2424312 Reference ID "MacMaster Tulip Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 1203219077)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.