Visually, the High Line is a light sculpture, a svelte line that gives off light without revealing its source. The new floor lamp by Josep Lluís Xuclà generates light indirectly by reflection, and uniquely, the light does not bounce off the ceiling, but off the wall. Its designer is interested in having the wall return the emitted light. A wall is this lamp’s greatest ally, and they want to remain close.
Formally, it’s a composition in volumes and colors. Three blocks that stand out for their shapes and tones: the vertical, light-carrying element in oak or wenge is attached to a block of lacquered wood. Both rise above the black base, which defines the optimal distance at which to place the lamp from the wall to generate an ideal light source. The austerity of its shapes contrasts with the warmth of its wood and the depth of its colors.
- Designed in 2018
- Assembly required
- Structure made up of two solid wooden profiles: The lower lacquered volume supports an upper profile in oak or wenge which accommodates the light source
- Base in black lacquered iron
- Black electrical cord
- Foot-operated progressive in-line dimmer
- cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in various finishes
Designed by Josep Lluís Xuclà.
- Use a soft damp cloth, with soap or neutral detergent
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- UL Listed
Materials Oak or wenge wood, iron. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12.6 in W x 9.4 in D x 74.6 in H
- Base: 12.6 in W x 9.4 in D
- Cord Length: 87 in
- 1 x 33.4W 120V 3940 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A690-010, A690-009, A690-011, A690-012 Catalog ID 27938519 Reference ID "Marset High Line LED Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 3924346798125)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.