The Jonathan Adler Bristol Floor Lamp for Robert Abbey is a Mid-Century inspired floor lamp that doubles as an easel. This novel Robert Abbey floor lamp features a slender vertical metal stem and adjustable metal shade, in a choice of antique brass or polished nickel finish. Anchored by a sturdy round base, available either travertine or Carrara marble, the Jonathan Adler Bristol Floor Lamp includes an integrated metal display, ideal for putting a favorite artwork under the spotlight.
- Bristol Collection
- Designed by Jonathan Adler for Robert Abbey
- Adjustable metal shade
- Cord color: Silver
- Hi-Lo Rotary switch on shade
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Antique Brass or Polished Nickel finish
- Available in Honed Travertine or Carrara Marble base
- Frame is not included
Care Instructions:To clean, use a soft cloth only. Do not use any chemical or abrasive cleaners.Designed by Jonathan Adler.
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, marble base. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.5-35.75 in W x 13.5 in D x 72.75 in H
- Shade: 5 in Dia x 8.25 in H
- Base: 13.5 in Dia x 1.4 in H
- 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type B11 Torpedo Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 706, S706 GTIN8322442447, 8322870608 Catalog ID 29582969 Reference ID "Jonathan Adler Bristol Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 4116360921133)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.