Professional grade architectural aluminum channels that are illuminated with any choice of LITE, PRO, PRO 2, PRO 3, or RGB color changing InvisiLED Tape Light. InvisiLED Recessed Channels provide a clean glare-free line of illumination through a translucent diffuser without any visible hardware. Aluminum channels can be recessed into a thickness of 1/2 to 5/8 inch drywall or wood, and are anchored onto ceiling studs without requiring stud or joist modification. Asymmetrical Recessed Channels house a single strip of InvisiLED tape and can be mounted to illuminate up or down. Recessed Aluminum Channels can supply 135 lumens per Ft up to 970 lumens per Ft.
- Accommodates one run of InvisiLED 8ft Linear Asymmetrical Recessed Channel
- Includes a wiring box, two hanger bars, a five-pin InvisiLED® adapter, and two end caps
- The end cap may be placed on either side or be removed
- Hanger bars may install on any side of the wiring box
- Dense foam insert for spackling
- Quick Ship
- Energy Star
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aluminum. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 5.1" W x 3.6" D x 2.9" H
- Damp Location
SKULED-T-RBOX2-WT GTIN790576395500 Catalog ID 6887733 Reference ID "WAC Lighting InvisiLED Asymmetrical Recessed Channel Power Feed" (Stock ID 10015976969)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
5 years functional, 2 years finish.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.