120V Track systems are modular and can be designed for multiple applications in nearly any interior environment. Floating canopy connectors are used to power a track system from anywhere on the track when placed under a junction box.
- Suitable for interior use
- Insulated plastic construction
- Floating canopy connectors are used to power a track system from anywhere on the track when placed under a junction box
- To be used with L, J Track
- Attaches to junction box using included mounting plate
- Single Circuit 120V track, power per Circuit: 120V, 1920W max per circuit, Operating Current: Rated 20A max
- Compatible with H track systems by WAC Lighting
- Also compatible with H systems from other leading lighting manufacturers
- UL Listed
- Available in various finishes
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Polycarbonate, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 4.25 in W x 4.25 in D x 1.4 in H
- Overall: 4.6 in W x 4.6 in D x 1.4 in H
- Dry Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: JFC-WT, LFC-WT, JFC-BK, LFC-BK, JFC-BN, LFC-BN GTIN790576006208, 790576001807, 790576006192, 790576001791, 790576145488, 790576145631 Catalog ID 259650 Reference ID "WAC Limited Track Floating Canopy Connector" (Stock ID 312241669)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $15.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Limited:
5 year functional, 2 year finish.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.