This class 2, UL & cUL listed electronic transformer is the perfect solution for wiring multiple low voltage fixtures. Class 2 transformers are intrinsically safer transformers because they are compartmentalized to allow no greater than 5 amps of current to be drawn on each compartment. Secondary wiring for class 2 transformers do not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques. This transformer has a low minimum load requirement of 1W to allow the use of LED products. May be dimmed using an electronic low voltage dimmer.
- Suitable for interior use
- Soft start, short and overload circuit protection features
- For use with WAC Lighting low voltage under cabinet and recessed lighting systems
- Transformers that end with -S include a lead wire for Line and Straight Edge under cabinet systems, and those that end with -T include a lead wire for InvisiLED 24V Tape Light systems
- Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
- Input Voltage: 120V AC, Output Voltage: 24V AC, Loads vary based on Transformer 60Watt
- Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- Energy Star Rated
- UL Listed
- Title 24
- Damp Rated
- Available in two wattages
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
- Energy Star
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6.6 in W x 1.6 in D x 1.25 in H
- Overall: 8 in W x 4 in D x 3.5 in H
- Frequency: 20khz
- Requires a minimum load of 1W
- Title 24
- Damp Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: EN-2460-R2, EN-2465-277-R2-AR GTIN790576311371, 790576325965 Catalog ID 258216 Reference ID "WAC Lighting Electronic Class 2 Transformer 120V Input 24V Output" (Stock ID 312233773)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $15.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
5 year functional, 2 year finish.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.