Combining Class 2 Transformers in a single package creates a single source to wire multiple runs of low voltage fixtures such as under cabinet and display luminaires.
- 1W minimum load
- Secondary wiring for Class 2 transformers does not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques
- Intrinsically safe, Class 2 transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current be drawn
- Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
- Drop down to a smaller gauge wire if space in fixture does not permit secure connection directly with the non-metallic sheathed cable
- Powers most cabinet fixtures
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- Available in 2 Wattages: 60W, 100W
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
- Energy Star
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Die cast aluminum. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 1.6" W x 6.5" D x 1.25" H
- Frequency: 20khz
- Requires a minimum load of 1W
- Damp Location
- Title 24
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: EN-24100-RB2, EN-2460-RB2 GTIN790576262307, 790576262291 Catalog ID 257611 Reference ID "WAC Lighting 24V Enclosed Electronic Transformer" (Stock ID 312232465)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by WAC Lighting:
5 years functional, 2 years finish.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.