Combining Class 2 Transformers in a single package creates a single source to wire multiple runs of low voltage fixtures such as under cabinet and display luminaires.
- Secondary wiring for Class 2 transformers does not require conduit sheathed cable or clamp wiring techniques
- Intrinsically safe, Class 2 transformers permit no greater than a 5 amp current be drawn
- Non-metallic sheathed cable may be used for secondary wiring in walls and ceilings
- Drop down to a smaller gauge wire if space in fixture does not permit secure connection directly with the non-metallic sheathed cable
- Powers most cabinet fixtures
- Dimming: Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmers
- Dimmers should always be installed on the primary side of the transformer
- Enclosure has knockouts on three sides
- Screw holes are located on one long side for securing enclosure in place
- UL Listed
||Built-in auto reset, soft start, short and overload circuit protection features.
The soft start delayed start feature extends lamp life by delaying the abrupt inrush current to the lamp.
- 6.6" W x 1.6" D x 1.1" H
- 6.6" W x 1.6" D x 2.6" H
- 6" W x 3.25" D x 2.6" H
- 6.75" W x 3.6" D x 2.6" H
- 8.25" W x 4.6" D x 2.6" H
- Output: 12V
- Frequency: 20khz
- 1W minimum load
Shipping Time: Ships in 1 business day. Please note: 6.625L x 1.625W x 2.625H is currently backordered.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
As provided by WAC Lighting:
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.