This stunning silhouette suggests rows of candles burning at different rates as in days of old, yet Trinity is modern in every aspect. Each frosted glass column is evenly lit with integrated LED, producing multiple points of light in undulating fashion along the Polished Nickel or Heritage Brass frame. The effect is breathtaking, unexpected and completely spectacular.
- Trinity Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- This fixture includes multiple down stems in various lengths to customize the installation height, including one 6" stem and two 12" stems
- Installation: Can install on sloped ceiling up to 90 degree
- cULus Listed
- Title 24
- Available in Heritage Brass OR Polished Nickel finish
- Available in Frosted glass
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Steel, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 27.25 in Dia x 10.75 in H
- Max Height: 40 in
- Canopy: 5 in Dia
- Wire Length: 120 in
- Downrod Length: (1)-6 in, (2)-12 in
- 50 x 27W 120V 2000 Lumens, 92CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Title 24
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: FR46106HBR, FR46106PNI GTIN640665013108, 640665013115 Catalog ID 33075553 Reference ID "Fredrick Ramond Trinity Chandelier" (Stock ID 4781396951085)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.