Gino Sarfatti is known for his contribution to the modern architectural movement in lighting. The Flos 2097 Chandelier is a great example of his utilitarianism and his overall obsession of creating humble yet incredibly effective pieces of lighting.
- Designed in 1958
- Steel central structure with arms available in Chrome, Brass or Matte Black plated with a mirror finish
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Chrome, Brass or Matte Black finish
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Gino Sarfatti.
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt
- Quick Ship
Materials Brass and steel.
Steel ceiling fitting and rose.
- Overall: 34.6 in W x 34.6 in D x 28.3 in H
- Overall: 39.4 in W x 39.4 in D x 34.6 in H
- 30 x 15W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Clear Ball Incandescent lamp (included)
- 50 x 15W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Clear Ball Incandescent lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: AU140057, AU140059, AU150057, AU150059, AU140031, AU150031 Catalog ID 95247 Reference ID "FLOS 2097 Chandelier" (Stock ID 176313577)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by FLOS:
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.