Using the familiar form of the classic task lamp as a building block, Ron Gilad created an object that seems so familiar yet is so imaginative, and begs to be played with. This concept was developed into a versatile ever-changing chandelier, with structural flexibility that is a constant challenge to the viewer's perception. The chandelier is a humorous wink to Mr. Maurer's work.
The 16 task lamps can be placed in various positions- keep them all uniformly extended or in close, move one out place and bring a little chaos to order, move them all out of place, the variations are endless. Provides ambient, accent and of course- task illumination.
- Designed by Ron Gilad
- Year of design: 2003
- Additional: The Dear Ingo is now officially part of the permanent collection of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Care is required when arranging the task lamp composition
- Direct the spots in the most functional crooked way or find your optimum balance
- UL Listed
- Available in Black or White color
Cleaning Instructions:The Dear Ingo can be cleaned effectively using a regular household dust cloth or feather duster. Lightly dust over each task lamp whilst it is not illuminated.Designed by Ron Gilad.
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Powder coated steel.
Suspended by steel cable.
- Overall: 94.5 in Dia x 19.7 in H
- Cable Length: 157.4 in (Black)
- 16 x 60W max E26 (medium base) type A, R or G (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 8718282299402, 8718282299426 GTIN8718282299402, 8718282299426 Catalog ID 842086 Reference ID "Moooi Dear Ingo Suspended Lamp" (Stock ID 383657044)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.