Putting a unique twist on the classic Moravian Star, Corbett perforates a body of Old World Bronze with different-sized stars and a matching canopy. Its sense of scale and history makes it an enchanting fixture with a mysterious aura.
- Star Of The East Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly Required
- May use any lamp shape and type, as long as it doesn't exceed fixture wattage
- Hanging type: Chain
- Switch location: Hardwire
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Old World Bronze finish
Care Instructions:Dust with a soft dry cloth.Designed by Martyn Lawrence Bullard.
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, solid brass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 30 in W x 30 in D x 29 in H
- Overall: 40 in W x 40 in D x 39 in H
Chain Length: 72 in
- 3 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 5 x 60W 120V E12 (candelabra base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 302-73, 302-75 GTIN782042316799, 782042316805 Catalog ID 33710777 Reference ID "Corbett Lighting Star Of The East Pendant Light" (Stock ID 4972919717933)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Corbett Lighting:
1 year limited manufacturer warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.