The Multi-Lite was first drawn in 1972 when Louis Weisdorf did an exception to his own design custom of using multiple repeating elements. Instead it reflects his passion for diversity. The Multi-Lite pendant has two individual rotating shades and can be transformed into multiple combinations where the light can be directed upwards, downwards or exude an asymmetrical art light.
- Multi-Lite Collection
- Designed in 1972
- Suitable for indoor use
- Canopy included matching frame
- cULus Listed
- Available in various colors
Care Instructions:If the cord or other electrical part is damaged, switch of the lamp and do not use it until it is repaired by a qualified electrician.Designed by Louis Weisdorf.
- UL Listed
Materials Steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.2 in Dia x 14.2 in H
- Canopy: 4.5 in Dia x 2.2 in H
- Cord Length: 157.5 in
- 1 x 57W max 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10014453, 10014455, 10014452, 10014456, 10014457, 10014454, 10014463, 10014461, 10014462 GTIN5710902690500, 5710902690517, 5710902690487, 5710902690494, 5710902809711, 5710902809728, 5710902690463, 5710902690524, 5710902690470 Catalog ID 9387944 Reference ID "Gubi Multi-Lite Pendant" (Stock ID 8139148873)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.