Copper - commonly associated with solar cells and microwave radiation - is used to create one of our bestselling lights. The Copper Shade is created by exploding a thin layer of pure metal onto the internal surface of a polycarbonate globe. The result is a highly reflective surface with a warm metallic glow. Also available in a floor version, in a Bronze-Copper finish.
Copper pendants provide direct ambient illumination. They are offered in two sizes. They work well as single pendants and as groupings with both sizes.
- Copper collection
- Year of Design: 2005
- Available in Copper finish
- Available in 2 sizes: 9.9 in. D and 17.7 in. D
- Clean with a soft dry cloth only
- Do not use polishing agents, water or abrasive materials when cleaning
- Always switch off the electricity supply before cleaning
- UL Listed
Materials Polycarbonate, copper.
Ceiling Rose: Powder coated metal.
- Dimensions (inches):
9.9 in. D: 9.9D x 8.9H
17.7 in. D: 17.7D x 16.4H
Ceiling Rose: 4.9Dia
Cable length: 98.4
- Lamp type: Incandescent
9.9 in. D: 1 x 25W incandescent lamp (not included)
17.7 in. D: 1 x 60W G30 white globe incandescent lamp (not included)
- Certification: UL/cUL Certified
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MSS02RUL, MSS01RUL Catalog ID 923712 Reference ID "Tom Dixon Copper Pendant" (Stock ID 392904104)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.