The gently angled lines of its steel understructure bring a unique, yet familiar shape into any interior. This pendant comes in three sizes—small, medium, and large—complete with a ceiling plate and an adjustable 10-foot cord. George Nelson first designed the Bubble Lamps in 1952 after coming across a Swedish hanging lamp that he wanted for his office. Challenged by the expensive price, he decided to make his own. Rediscovered from the George Nelson Foundation archives, the Nelson Angled Sphere Pendant Lamp was added to the series in 2018.
Designed by George Nelson.
- Nelson™ Bubble Lamps® collection
- Part of the Herman Miller® Collection
- Designed in 1952
- Comes with a brushed nickel-plated steel ceiling plate measuring 5.25 inches
- Comes with a 10-foot cord
- Rated for bulbs up to 150 watts; Bulb is not included
- UL Listed
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in three sizes
- Available in White shade color
- UL Listed
Materials Soft plastic shade, steel frame. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14 in Dia x 9.5 in H
- Overall: 20 in Dia x 15 in H
- Overall: 28 in Dia x 22 in H
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: H769S, H769M, H769L Catalog ID 23396524 Reference ID "Herman Miller Nelson Angled Sphere Pendant Lamp" (Stock ID 1504315801645)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Herman Miller:
1 year.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.