Moving the point of light, that’s the idea behind the new design by Jaume Ramírez. Milana involves a system of modular suspension lamps that combine with one another and can be moved both vertically and horizontally. This pendant is combined with a weight and 3 wall clips allowing for installation in ceilings without a readily available junction box.
Designed by Jaume Ramírez.
- Milana Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly required
- Cable with a counterweight that allows moving the lamp throughout the space
- Translucid polycarbonate diffuser
- Black electrical cord
- Recessed canopy
- Dimmable with a TRIAC phase control dimmer (100-120V)
- cULus Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in various finishes
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aluminum, polycarbonate. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 12.6 in Dia x 10.2 in H
- Overall: 18.6 in Dia x 11.2 in H
Cord Length: 117.6 in
- 1 x 8.3W 120V 730 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K Integrated LED SMD lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A699-121, A699-122, A699-123, A699-124, A699-125, A699-126, A699-127, A699-128, A699-129, A699-130 Catalog ID 38374924 Reference ID "Marset Milana Wide Counterweight Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5272176459821)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Marset:
2 year warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.