You would have to trek to the Itria Valley to understand the nostalgic reference the Le Trulle Grand Pendant Light evokes for Italian designer. A Trulli is a traditional stone hut with a conical limestone roof found in the Apulia region of Italy. The playful profile Testaguzza conjured up for this Pendant Light, made of natural ceramic and wire, is his heartfelt nod to this building style’s epoch in the 1800s.
Karman- Founded in 2005 the company succeeds in the aim of creating unconventional decorative, design lighting which is proudly made in Italy. Karman loves to deal with materials of different kinds and with collections of products whose lines are smooth, graceful and inspired which help providing to every single lamp a kind of special lighting: a lighting bearing a soul.
- Stratos Collection
- Manufacturer: Karman
- Designed by Edmondo Testaguzza
- Suitable for indoor use
- Available in 3 sizes: small, medium, large
- UL Listed
Materials Ceramic. Specifications DIMENSIONS:
- Overall: 10.25" W x 26" H
- Overall: 15" W x 34.25" H
- Overall: 22.75" W x 35.75" H
- 1 x 9W 120V GU-24 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: SE655T, SE654T, SE653T Catalog ID 6255872 Reference ID "Karman Le Trulle Pendant" (Stock ID 5289428421)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.