Drawing inspiration from traditional designs, but asserting itself with an industrialized craft aesthetic, the Krusin Table complements the Krusin Lounge and Side Chairs. Like the chairs, the tables leave no joint unresolved and no angle unconsidered, resulting in a subtle elegance that harmonizes with any setting.
- Designed by Marc Krusin, 2012
- 12 beech frame stains with catalyzed lacquer protective coating and a hand applied final wax coating
- 7 low gloss natural wood finishes in Oak, and American Walnut with low-sheen urethanecoating with conversion varnish top coat and a hand applied final wax coating
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products
- Available in Ebonized Oak or American Walnut finish
- Available in various tops
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Marc Krusin.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Frame is select American and European hardwood using dowel and mortise + tenon construction.
Oak and Walnut have low-sheen urethanecoating with conversion varnish top coat and a hand applied final wax coating.
Marble and glass tops are 0.750” thick with radius corners.
Tops rest within the frame Inset tops have threaded inserts to attach to frame.
Felt glides included with all bases.
Veneer and laminate tops are constructed with MDF core with solid lumber edges.
Leather tops are constructed with MDF core wrapped in select Riva leather.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 36 in W x 36 in D x 10 in H SKUMK14-G-OE, MK14-MAS-OE, MK14-G-AW, MK14-MAS-AW, MK14-ME-OE, MK14-MES-OE, MK14-MG-OE, MK14-MGS-OE, MK14-ME-AW, MK14-MES-AW, MK14-MG-AW, MK14-MGS-AW Catalog ID 361762 Reference ID "Knoll Krusin Coffee Table" (Stock ID 337808757)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $104.48
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.