As versatile as it is timeless, the marble Plinth serves the dual purpose of being a beautiful, sculptural piece on its own and highlighting whatever objects rest upon it. The honed marble carries an air of sophistication and elegance to elevate any space. Designed by Norm Architects as a tribute to the particular beauty of marble, the Plinth comes in cubic, tall, and low varieties, as well as a small range of colors including the new brown grey. The heaviness of the Plinth marble stands in contrast to the honed surface; light bounces off of the angles and falls across the tops, producing a spotlight-effect in any space. Though the lines of the podiums are sharp and clean, the naturalness of the marble is at the forefront of its visual identity, creating an intriguing contrast within each piece. From a side table in a private home to a place to display a vase of flowers in a restaurant, Plinth podiums provide an unparalleled surface.
All Plinth marble is handcrafted in a small factory in Portugal. Each piece of carefully selected marble is assembled by hand to ensure that the sides line up perfectly. The result is podiums that are consistent in shape and quality while unique in marbling pattern. The black marble, called Nero Marquina, comes from the north of Spain, while the white marble, known as Carrara, comes from Italy. The new addition of brown grey marble, called Grey Kendzo, is from Iran. All share a low refraction index, so they allow light to penetrate a few millimeters into the surface before shattering, giving the Plinth its aura of vitality. By utilising simple shapes and the highest possible quality control, MENU allows the marble to speak for itself.
Each piece of carefully selected marble is assembled by hand to ensure that the sides line up perfectly. The result is podiums that are consistent in shape and quality while unique in marbling pattern.
Designed by Norm Architects.
- Plinth Collection
- Country of Origin: Portugal
- Available in Black, White, Rose OR Grey / Brown color
- Quick Ship
Materials Black marquina marble, grey kendzo marble, white carrara marble, rose calacatta viola marble. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 39.4 in W x 23.6 in D x 10.6 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 43 in W x 28 in D x 18 in H
Product Weight: 180.78 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 235 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 7000530, 7000630, 7000960, 7000319 GTIN5709262947515, 5709262983247, 5709262024742, 5709262036189 Catalog ID 12714027 Reference ID "Menu Plinth Low Coffee Table" (Stock ID 9486949257)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.