Intervals is a rhythmically aligned and expansive system of bidirectional illumination. Architecturally scaled, the suspended horizontal beam spans long lengths within a space, supported from its ceiling-mounted cables. Evenly spaced integrated downlight lenses and upward illuminated decorative glass diffusers form a dramatically powerful lighting approach to expansive architectural locations.
Designed by Robert Sonneman.
- Intervals Collection
- Designed by Robert Sonneman, who is known for exemplifying the best in modern design
- 10ft adjustable cable
- Dimmable with TRIAC, ELV or 0-10V dimmer
- ETL Listed
- UL Listed
- Damp Rated
- Available in Satin Black or Satin White finish
- Available in Etched Cylinder OR Clear with Etched Cone uplight trim
- Quick Ship
Materials Aluminum, Glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 204 in W x 56 in D x 11.5 in H
- Canopy: 4.5 in Dia
- Cable Length: 120 in
- 21 x 96W 120-277V 30330 Lumens, 90CRI, 3000K Integrated LED lamp (included)
- Damp Location
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 20QKZ46C, 20QWZ46C, 20QKZ46B, 20QWZ46B GTIN872681143334, 872681143433, 872681143327, 872681143426 Catalog ID 21233446 Reference ID "Sonneman Intervals™ Zig-Zag LED Pendant" (Stock ID 709712281645)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.