Wood is a great ally of cozy lighting. It is a material that is hard to mold, a challenge that the Ginger collection neatly resolves. The combination of sheets of wood, paper and resins pressed together under high pressure achieves a laminate that appears almost entirely flat, which discreetly lights up spaces with indirect light.
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Ginger Collection
- Designed in 2014
- Suitable for indoor use
- Assembly required
- Dimmable: 0-10V / TRIAC phase control dimmer (Only 120V)
- Pressed wood diffuser of 0.16 in
- Injected and lacquered black mattee aluminum dissipater
- Black electrical cord
- Swag hooks needed (sold separately) or use available decorative canopy accessory (sold separately)
- cULus Listed
- Available in Oak, Oak / White, Wenge / White OR Wenge finish
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Lacquered aluminum, wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 7.7 in Dia x 1.5 in H
- Canopy: 4.8 in Dia x 0.2 in H
- Cord Length: 79.2 in
- 3 x 4W 120V 139 Lumens, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A662-195, A662-193, A662-194, A662-196 Catalog ID 11009236 Reference ID "Marset LED Ginger 20 - 3 Light Pendant Cluster" (Stock ID 8832504073)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.