Inspired by the sun’s apparent orbit around the earth, the table legs exposed on the top surface create an unique celestial composition and one-of-a-kind pieces. As all pieces are customizable, the combination of natural materials provide endless possibilities.
One such combination is a collaboration with ceramist Janaki Larsen. Her revered modern take on functional ceramics is used here as the main point of focus: the supporting leg. For this version, she hand throws a sturdy cylinder and then glazes it in colors to complement the wood finishes.
- Hand oiled and waxed with natural low-VOC satin lacquer and beeswax polish
- Available in White Ash or Black Walnut table top
- Available in Copper Plated, Powder Coated, Blackened Steel or Ceramic finish leg
- Available in three sizes
Materials Solid FSC-certified Canadian white ash frame and solid American black walnut with either copper plated / powder coated / blackened steel legs or ceramic legs. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 24 in Dia x 14 in H
- Medium: 36 in Dia x 14 in H
- Large: 48 in Dia x 14 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: Catalog ID 31600309 Reference ID "Hinterland Ecliptic Table" (Stock ID 4446653022253)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.