Founded in 2006 by Brian Richer and Kei Ng, Castor Design is a Toronto-based industrial design firm specializing in furniture and lighting.
The Invisible Chandelier is a cluster of burnt-out light bulbs lit from within. Made up from various shapes and sizes, incandescent, halogen, fluorescent, A lamps, PAR lamps, circlines - the lamps are attached to the internal metal frame and then illuminated with an internal array of LEDs. This fixture epitomizes Castor's dedication to reusing materials and creating individual works of art. No two chandeliers will be the same.
Designed by Castor.
- Designed in 2008
- Made in Canada
- Canopy included
- Available in 2 sizes
- Certification: UL listed components
- Remote: Dimming IR wireless handheld remote control (on/off) and dimming functions
Materials White powder coated metal frame, assorted light bulbs. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 36 in W x 20 in D x 12 in H
- Cord Length: 72 in
- Overall: 62 in W x 20 in D x 12 in H
- Cord Length: 72 in
- Dimmable LED panel 5300°K
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: IC-3, IC-5 Catalog ID 564050 Reference ID "Castor Invisible Chandelier" (Stock ID 358925449)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.