A variable number of arms with a white finish, as slender as the branches of a tree, support small colored diffusers, whose shape is a reinterpretation of the classic shades. It’s Birdie ceiling lamp, whose elements spontaneously coalesce to give life to a friendly lamp that combines a smooth and familiar structure with a boldly character. Unlike the Birdie ceiling lamp, the pendant one can suit different ceiling heights, thanks to an additional canopy and cable set. Because of balancing reasons, the suspended lamp concerns the version with 6 or 9 arms, the ones endowed with the most scenic appeal and with the largest amount of lights, that light up like the flames of a modern chandelier. Made with sturdy yet lightweight materials, always, Birdie has a different character depending on the color: in white, it can be discreet and almost invisible, but in grey it becomes more of a prima donna capable playing the starring role in a room.
Designed by Ludovica + Roberto Palomba.Designed by Ludovica Palomba.Designed by Roberto Palomba.
- Birdie Collection
- Made in Italy
- Designed in 2012
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in two combinations
- Available in White or Grey finish
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Metal canopy and aluminum rod, both epoxy powder coated.
Ceiling canopy with galvanized metal bracket and epoxy powder coated white metal cover.
Fitted with three stainless steel suspension cables and a transparent electrical cable.
Opaline polycarbonate internal diffusers, translucent polycarbonate external diffusers, both injection molded.
- Overall: 35.5 in W x 23.4 in D x 37.75 in H
- Cable Length: 74 in
- Overall: 36.25 in W x 34.75 in D x 37.75 in H
- Cable Length: 74 in
- 6 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 9 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 2210076 25 UL, 2210079 25 UL, 2210076 10 UL, 2210079 10 UL Catalog ID 1205905 Reference ID "Foscarini Birdie Chandelier" (Stock ID 415072712)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.