The Asymmetric Lounge is the most sculptural of Harry Bertoia's 1952 wire chair collection. The chair never made it beyond a prototype until 2005, when Knoll, with help from Bertoia's family, put the design into full production. Harry Bertoia's wire collection is among the most recognized achievements of mid-century modern design and a proud part of the Knoll heritage.
Designed by Harry Bertoia.Product Details
- The Harry Bertoia Collection
- Designed by Harry Bertoia 1952
- Available in polished chrome and highly durable white and black Rilsan finish
- White Rilsan finish suitable for outdoor use
- Chrome finish for indoor use only
- Knoll logo stamped into the back of the base
- Available with a seat pad or full cover in a range of KnollTextiles
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Seat pad snaps on to the frame with domed snap buttons.
Full cover attaches directly to the frame with hidden mono-filament and metal hooks.
Seat and base are constructed of welded steel rods.
Plastic glides included on sled base to protect floors.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 52 in W x 38.5 in D x 40.25 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 429L-C, 429L-2 Catalog ID 162691 Reference ID "Knoll Bertoia Asymmetric Chaise No Cushion" (Stock ID 245149565)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $500.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.