A modern update to the classic Gus* Modern Jane Series, the small-scaled Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional retains the iconic, mid-century look while adding contemporary enhancements. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Alternatively, the chaise can be easily separated to create a sofa and a free-floating lounge. Piped upholstery edges and button-tufted cushions create photogenic surface details that are enhanced by Jane 2’s new, more refined proportions. A new wood base (available in light or dark wood finish) is inset on each piece, creating a sense of weightlessness that maximizes light and space. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.
- Jane 2 Collection
- Add the Jane 2 Lounge to the Jane 2 Sofa to create the Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional
- Jane 2 LOFT Bi-Sectional chaise can be configured on either Left or Right side
- Seat and back cushions are button tufted and have piped edge detailing
- Reversible seat and back cushions are crafted with high resilience polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap
- Inset solid Ash wood base with walnut or natural finish features non-marking feet
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood
- All joints have been stress tested
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
- Assembly required
- Assembly Time: approx. 5 mins
- Available in Natural Ash or Walnut legs finish
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Fabric, wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 84 in W x 73 in D x 31 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
- Arm Height: 24 in
- Box 1: 86 in W x 37 in D x 22 in H
- Box 2: 37 in W x 9 in D x 6 in H
- Box 3: 40 in W x 26 in D x 20 in H
- Box 4: 30 in W x 9 in D x 6 in H
- Box 1: 132 lbs.
- Box 2: 10 lbs.
- Box 3: 53 lbs.
- Box 4: 9 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ECSFJAN2-baysil + ECRLJAN2-an + ECSFJN2L-baysil + ECRLJAN2-an, ECSFJAN2-baysil + ECRLJAN2-aw + ECSFJN2L-baysil + ECRLJN2L-aw, ECSFJAN2-parsto + ECRLJAN2-an + ECSFJN2L-parsto + ECRLJAN2-an, ECSFJAN2-parsto + ECRLJAN2-aw + ECSFJN2L-parsto + ECRLJN2L-aw, ECSFJAN2-stocam + ECRLJAN2-an + ECSFJN2L-stocam + ECRLJAN2-an, ECSFJAN2-stocam + ECRLJAN2-aw + ECSFJN2L-stocam + ECRLJN2L-aw, ECSFJAN2-ui + ECRLJAN2-an + ECSFJN2L-ui + ECRLJAN2-an, ECSFJAN2-ui + ECRLJAN2-aw + ECSFJN2L-ui + ECRLJN2L-aw Catalog ID 28193915 Reference ID "Gus Jane 2 Loft Bi-Sectional" (Stock ID 3952099491885)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $279.60
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.