The Podium Modular Collection is an adaptable seating system that brings modern elegance and luxurious comfort to any space. The Podium features seven core components (Right Arm, Left Arm, Armless, Corner, Ottoman, Left Lounge and Right Lounge) that can be arranged in unlimited configurations to suit any vision or layout. Components can then be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to your evolving lifestyle. Each component showcases a relaxed silhouette inspired by 1970’s Modernism: a low and deep sit created by plush seat and back cushions (filled with eco-friendly synthetic down derived from recycled water bottles), and an attractive, subtly angled, chamfered base. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Podium Collection
- The Left or Right Facing Sectional is comprised of Arm Left, Arm Right, Armless and Ottoman components
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- PET fill is evenly distributed throughout sewn interior pockets, which provide maximum comfort while maintaining overall cushion shape
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Each component includes concealed buckle connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa formation
- Plastic bumpers on base to prevent floor damage
- All joints have been stress tested
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display
- Assembly Required
- Available in Right or Left orientation
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency, medium density foam and use the eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried hardwood.
- Overall: 102 in W x 76 in D x 31 in H
- Seat Depth: 24 in
- Arm Height: 24 in
- Arm Left, Arm Right Facing: 36 in W x 38 in D x 31 in H
- Armless: 30 in W x 38 in D x 31 in H
- Ottoman: 38 in W x 30 in D x 16 in H
- Box 1, Box 2: 40 in W x 40 in D x 27 in H
- Box 3: 40 in W x 33.5 in D x 37 in H
- Box 4: 40 in W x 40 in D x 18.5 in H
- Box 1, Box 2: 105 lbs.
- Box 3: 95 lbs.
- Box 4: 66 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: KSMOPOX4SE-COPFOS-LF, KSMOPOX4SE-COPFOS-RF, KSMOPOX4SE-BAYSIL-LF, KSMOPOX4SE-BAYSIL-RF, KSMOPOX4SE-COPTER-LF, KSMOPOX4SE-COPTER-RF, KSMOPOX4SE-HANNAV-LF, KSMOPOX4SE-HANNAV-RF Catalog ID 38267745 Reference ID "Gus Podium Modular 4-piece Sectional" (Stock ID 5266069389357)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $406.40
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.