The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Bi-Sectional offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tight back frame and cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel-reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments. The leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Foundry Collection
- Comprised of Sofa and Ottoman components
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles
- PET fill is evenly distributed throughout sewn interior pockets, which provide maximum comfort while maintaining overall cushion shape
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- Each component includes concealed buckle connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional or sofa formation
- Plastic bumpers on base to prevent floor damage
- All joints have been stress tested
- 9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display
- Assembly Required
- Available in various colors
- Quick Ship
Materials Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency, medium density foam and use the eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried hardwood.
- Overall: 86 in W x 66.5 in D x 30 in H
- Seat Height: 17 in
- Seat Depth: 22.5 in
- Arm Height: 25 in
- Ottoman: 36 in W x 31.5 in D x 17 in H
- Sofa: 86 in W x 35 in D x 30 in H
- Box 1: 109 in W x 35 in D x 24 in H
- Box 2: 37 in W x 30 in D x 12 in H
- Box 1: 163 lbs.
- Box 2: 44 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: KSSCFOUN-ANDPEW, KSSCFOUN-SADBLA, KSSCFOUN-ANDALM, KSSCFOUN-HANNAV, KSSCFOUN-COPFOS, KSSCFOUN-CANWHI Catalog ID 38267762 Reference ID "Gus Foundry Bi-Sectional" (Stock ID 5266069487661)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $271.20
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.