Pop is the first “infinitely repeatable" modular sofa. Easy to take apart and manufactured industrially, Pop is composed of identical transparent polycarbonate single-seat modules which can be placed side by side to create the sofa's solid frame: backrest, seat (also made of plastic slats) and armrest. Pop shatters preconceived ideas of the rigidity of plastic, offering itself as a comfortable and indestructible industrial upholstered sofa that stands up to shocks and heavy use. The large and soft goose feather cushions are available in a number of fabrics. For those who love imagination and can’t live without a modern and lively touch in their home, Kartell is offering a series of Missoni fabrics: “Vevey” and “Cartagena”.
Designed by Carlo Tamborini.Designed by Piero Lissoni.Product Details
- Pop Collection
- Designed in 2007
- Available in Cartagena B/N, Vevey Burnt Tones or Vevey Red Tones color
- Available in Transparent finish
Materials Seat and backrest: Goose down and flock cushions.
Missoni fabric: (type Spina 3/1 - 100% cotton).
Frame: Transparent polycarbonate.
- Overall: 100.4 in W x 37 in D x 27.6 in H
- Seat Height: 13.7 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 6053/LL, 6053/ZZ, 6053/QQ Catalog ID 679545 Reference ID "Kartell Pop Missoni Sofa" (Stock ID 373114616)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.