The Foundry Upholstery Series showcases tailored minimalism with details that elevate fashion and function to suit any residential or commercial setting. Inspired by elements of classic Scandinavian design, the Foundry Sofa offers ample sophistication as a standalone piece, showcasing striking lines, an extra slender tight back frame and seat cushions that seem to float above elevated, cylindrical steel legs. Two bolsters on the sofa offer additional style and comfort, while the sturdy, steel-reinforced FSC®-Certified frame ensures that Foundry holds up in high-traffic environments. The leather hides are carefully selected for their raw, natural surface characteristics which make each piece unique.
- Foundry Collection
- Features elegant lines and thin, elevated legs
- Add the Foundry Ottoman to the Foundry Sofa to create the Foundry Bi-Sectional
- The tight back sofa has two removable seat cushions, and comes with two loose bolster cushions
- Seat cushions securely attach to the deck by hook and loop fasteners
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551)
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested
- The leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display
- Assembly Required
- Available in Canyon Whisky Leather or Saddle Black Leather color
- Quick Ship
Materials Seat and bolster cushions are made with Dacron-wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
Frame is reinforced with steel for long lasting durability.
9-gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
Cylindrical legs are made from black powder-coated steel.
- Overall: 86 in W x 35 in D x 30 in H
- Seat Height: 17 in
- Seat Depth: 22.5 in
- Arm Height: 25 in
Product Weight: 141 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 163 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: ECSFFOUN-canwhi, ECSFFOUN-sadbla Catalog ID 38267739 Reference ID "Gus Foundry Sofa" (Stock ID 5266069323821)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $319.60
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.