David Adjaye's cantilevered chairs establish a play between propping and balancing, so that they are simultaneously functional and sculptural. Washington Skeleton is reduced to a fine geometric lattice while its inverted counterpoint, Skin, offers a colorful envelope to the same form.
*Copper and nickel finishes are not suitable for outdoor use.
Designed by David Adjaye.Product Details
- Designed by David Adjaye, 2013
- Copper plating will patina over time
- Seat and legs are constructed of die-cast aluminum
- Legs connect to seat with mortise and tenon joint
- Designer’s signature and the KnollStudio logo are located under the seat
- Nylon glides included
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Available in various finishes
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Seat and legs are constructed of die cast aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18 in W x 20.25 in D x 32.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: WS1CA-NCU, WS1CA-NO, WS1CA-CC Catalog ID 1602120 Reference ID "Knoll Washington Skeleton™ Aluminum Side Chair" (Stock ID 460572908)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $129.08
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.