Gubi Beetle Upholstered Dining Chair - Conic BaseView product information
The Beetle Chair has since its introduction in 2013 being well received by end-consumers as well as interior architects. Due to its appealing design, outstanding comfort and unique customization possibilities, the chair can be seen in many of the most renown restaurants around the world. The fully upholstered chair carries strong references to the design duo GamFratesi's inspirational source; the insect world, more specific the world of beetles. Not just the name indicates their inspiration, but also the characteristic elements of the beetles’ sections have been interpreted - shape, shells, sutures, rigid outside and soft inside. The wide range of upholstery options and different bases make it possible to put your personal touch to the chair and create one of its kind.
- Beetle Collection
- Designed by GamFratesi, 2013
- Fully upholstered
- Conic base
- Matt texture
- Parts can be separated and sorted for recycling
- Disposal of plastic type PP may be done with incineration of waste
- Ship Assembled
- Available in Black, Brass or Black Chrome base finish
- Available in various fabric colors
For cleaning the upholstered surface, first try to brush off the dirt gently. If this is not enough then vacuum the surface. If further cleaning of the upholstery is needed, a stain remover is recommended. The cleaning has to be gentle and must always be tested on the most invisible area of the surface before the actual cleaning. Avoid blotches by gentle, circular rubbing towards the stain. To avoid stains, quickly remove the dirt with a piece of absorbing household wipe and clean with water and colorless washing-up liquid.Do not use the following products for the padding:
Designed by GamFratesi.Product Details
- Undiluted cleaning liquids
- Soap for hard surfaces
Materials Steel, polypropylene plastic shell, fabric. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 22.1 in W x 22.8 in D x 34.25 in H
- Sitting Height: 17.5 in
- Back Height: 16.9 in
- Shell Thickness: 0.4 in
- Frame Thickness: 0.4 in Dia - 0.6 in Dia
- Front Upholstered: 0.8 in
Product Weight: 18.96 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 27.56 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 10006683, 10006705, 10006694, 10049852, 10049831, 10049792, 10049786, 10049810, 10038087, 10049801 Catalog ID 19885249 Reference ID "Gubi Beetle Upholstered Dining Chair - Conic Base" (Stock ID 648125448237)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.