The Bouroullec brothers, two designers with a highly iconic, sophisticated and conceptual style, have designed the transparent polycarbonate Papyrus chair for Kartell. An admirable marriage of simplicity and refinement, grace and memory, Papyrus is a remake of the archetypal antique rush chair, from a time when chair structures were decisive and strong. This chair combines a translucent support with a slender vertical pebbling, running along the entire outside of the rounded backrest, with its soft and snug lines. The seat is comfortable and welcoming, and the entire structure is light. Papyrus's wide range of brand-new "old-fashioned" colors make the play of the worked surfaces even more evident and attractive. Perfect for public and residential establishments.
- Stackable up to four chairs high
- Comes in a set of 2
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Available in three colors
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 23 in W x 19 in D x 31 in H
- Seat Height: 17 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 5830/Z3, 5830/B4, 5830/Z5 GTIN8034105781603, 8034105781627, 8034105781580 Catalog ID 52625 Reference ID "Kartell Papyrus Chair (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 174293465)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.