A masterpiece of modern furniture design, the Domus Chair was created as part of a furniture series for the Domus Academica student housing complex in Helsinki, serving as a multi-purpose chair in student rooms, hallways, auditoriums, canteens, and meeting rooms. Comfortable enough to allow sitting for long periods of time, the Domus Chair achieved great success internationally, becoming known as “The Finn Chair.” The characteristic short arms mean that the Domus Chair can be pulled close to a table, perfect for studying at a desk and dining.
Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara.
- Designed in 1946
- Made in Finland
- Felt glides, stackable up to 4 pcs
- Available in Prestige Black Leather Seat and Back and Black Stained Birch Frame
Please note, this product option is made-to-order, non-cancellable, and may incur a longer shipping time.
Please note, this product option is non-returnable and excluded from our 30-day return policy.
Materials Seat and back form pressed birch plywood, frame and armrests solid birch.
Upholstered seat with leather.
- Overall: 22.75 in W x 21.25 in D x 31 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
- Arm Height: 26 in
SKU28101552 GTIN6438305008256 Catalog ID 593095 Reference ID "Artek Domus Leather Upholstered Chair" (Stock ID 360997197)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.