A lightweight chair, with essential, strict lines, in sync with the minimalist and refined style of its designer, Piero Lissoni. Lizz is now also available in a matte version with four colors, evocative of typical Scandinavian design, with a preponderance of natural materials. Made of mass-dyed thermoplastic technopolymer, Lizz is produced in a single piece, thanks to the blow molding technology. Ideal for table use, this new impact, scratch and weather-resistant version is particularly well suited to contract use.
Designed by Carlo Tamborini.Designed by Piero Lissoni.Product Details
- Lizz Collection
- Designed in 2013
- Has a square contour, a wide seat and a low, wide backrest
- Chair shock, scratch and weatherproof
- Available in White, Black, Orange or Grey color
Materials Colored thermoplastic technopolymer mass-dyed. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19.9 in W x 20.5 in D x 29.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.3 in
Product Weight: 10.63 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 26 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 4869/03, 4869/09, 4869/50, 4869/07 Catalog ID 700197 Reference ID "Kartell Lizz Matte Chair (Set of 2)" (Stock ID 375055440)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.