Starck first designed the Kong barstool for the Chinese restaurant Kong in Paris. The one armed stool was intended to make it easy and graceful for the super model clientele to slither in and out of the bar. Kong requires the hand welding of 24 separate pieces of aluminum, and an additional 8 hours of hand polishing.
Designed by Philippe Starck.
- Kong Collection
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Made in the USA in Hanover, PA
- Soft plastic TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) glides for all-around use
- Brushed finish suitable, Polished finish only recommended for protected outdoor environments
- Aluminum is naturally fireproof
- Available in Brushed Aluminum or Polished Aluminum finish
- Available in Kong Seat Pad
- American Made
Materials Recycled aluminum.
Upholstered Seat Pad: Black Vinyl & Foam
Felt Seat Pad made of recycled PET felt with post-consumer recycled content and a non-slip backing.
- Overall: 17.5 in W x 18 in D x 34.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.5 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: KONG A, KONG A + KONG SEAT (VINYL), KONG A + KONG FELT SEAT MED GREY, KONG AP, KONG AP + KONG SEAT (VINYL), KONG AP + KONG FELT SEAT MED GREY Catalog ID 12971290 Reference ID "Emeco Kong Armchair" (Stock ID 9709112073)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Emeco:
Lifetime warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.