The pinnacle of Windsor chair making, the Chairmakers chair is a demonstration of our chair making skills.
Four spindles separated by a double bow, and a curved arched back contribute to a supportive sit. The two upward turned armrests supported by three spindles and the solid sculptured seat on this chairmakers chair provide additional comfort.
A feature of this dining chair is the classic Windsor wedge joint, where the leg of the chair goes right through the seat; a wedge is then inserted into a cut in the leg, forming a remarkably strong joint. Sanded off flush with the seat, the joint then provides a beautiful design element.
The chair is available in your choice from our lacquer finishes which both protect the timber and allow the beauty of the natural grain to show through. Alternatively you can chose from our range of paint finishes to give your room a pop of color.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Lucian Ercolani.
- Originals Collection
- Country of Origin: England
- Designed in 1956
- Available in Solid Ash color
- Quick Ship
Materials Wood. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 23.5 in W x 24.75 in D x 43.75 in H
- Seat Height: 16.5 in
Product Weight: 17 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 25 lbs.
SKU7911 Catalog ID 33197678 Reference ID "L.Ercolani Originals Chairmakers Chair" (Stock ID 4865454964781)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.