The colors and design of the SENTIENT Colorado modern dining table suggest the south west United States. The glass-filled gap between the edges of a live edge spalted maple slab suggest a great river, and the darkened V legs speak of a canyon. There are oversized butterfly leg connectors on this modern dining table, tying the minimalist contemporary leg design that is capable of supporting a table of 10 feet or more in length. The SENTIENT Colorado modern dining table is an undeniably grand design, available in walnut or other hardwoods on request.
- Live Edge Collection
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Live Edge Spalted Oak, Blackened Steel Legs, Tempered Glass
- Matched with an architectural 'V' shaped steel leg
- One of a kind Design considering the unique characteristics of live-edge slab
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
||Maple or Walnut and Steel and Glass.
Overall: 84W x 36D x 30H
Packaged Dimensions: 104W x 56D x 25H
Product weight: 400 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 650 lbs.
Overall: 96W x 36D x 30H
Packaged Dimensions: 116W x 56D x 25H
Product weight: 440 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 700 lbs.
Overall: 108W x 36D x 30H
Packaged Dimensions: 124W x 56D x 25H
Product weight: 480 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 750 lbs.
Overall: 120W x 42D x 30H
Packaged Dimensions: 140W x 56D x 25H
Product weight: 580 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 850 lbs.
Shipping Time: Ships in 6 -8 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.