Known for its minimalist, clean styles, Scandinavian design is the ideal complement to modern interiors. Scandinavian dining tables offer simplicity, functionality, beauty, and timeless elegance. The dining table is a gathering place for friends and family, making it an important and well-loved piece of furniture. Offering the top brands and a variety of shapes, features, and materials, 2Modern has a table made just for you.
Scandinavian Dining Tables
Scandinavian dining tables are a well-appointed addition to the modern home.
Choosing the Scandinavian dining table that complements your style.
- A round or square table is ideal for a small dining room. These tables are a wise choice for singles, couples, and small families.
- An oval or rectangular table is right at home in a larger dining area. These shapes also provide plenty of seating for large families or for those who love to host dinner parties and holiday gatherings.
- An extendable table is a convenient option because it adds additional seating whenever the need arises, but stows away and takes up less space when you don’t need the extra seats.
- A bar height table is a unique, modern choice. Add dimension and bar-style seating to your apartment or small living space with a taller piece.
- Seating is a necessary consideration because you need to have a place for each guest to comfortably dine. After you’ve decided on the number of chairs you need to accommodate and the size of table you can fit in your space, you’ll be well on your way to choosing the table that works best for you. For more information on choosing the right dining table, discover our how-to guide.
- You might only be thinking about indoor tables, but don’t miss the opportunity to create a welcoming and stylish modern dining area and take in the view at the same time. Dining tables anchor the entire dining space, both indoors and outdoors.
- Wood tables are a popular choice in Danish design. Beloved for their durability and heirloom quality, a wooden dining table will add a natural element to your dining space.
- Marble is a luxurious, elegant material. Combined with straightforward shapes and designs, marble is well-suited for Scandinavian style.
- Glass is a classic, modern option for your Scandinavian table. With its reflective, clean look, glass perfectly complements a Danish design aesthetic.
- Copeland Furniture designs use natural inspiration to create a straightforward, Danish dining room.
- Gubi makes artistic tables that are equal parts contemporary and Scandinavian.
- Menu designs are eclectic and conversational.
- Cherner tables combine minimalism with clean lines and curves.
- Mater offers Danish designs that are equal parts modern and simple.